For a person who loves to be in the stage of nature, it’s time to journey in the dreamland of changeable terrains
Perched at ft. above ocean position, Sar Pass offers the nobility of beautiful green geography and is a haven for shutterbugs, artists, and nature suckers. Set against a curtain of majestic Himalayan peaks wrapped in snow, the Sar Pass journey passes through some of the most scenic views ranging from timbers to the meadows to the ice robes.
While touring across the path from Tila Lotni to Biskeri Ridge, one has to pass by a small, generally firmed lake which means”Sar” in the original language of Himachal. Hence the name, Sar Pass! The sar pass trek passes through the thick timber and takes you to a downtime wonderland that makes it fascinating.
- Start Point/ End Point Kasol Base Camp. (It’s 2 km down from the Kasol Bus Stand)
- Duration 4N/ 5D
- Sar Pass Trek Distance 48 Kms
- Temperature 22 °C (Max. During Day Time) to-5 °C (Min. During Night Time)
- Time for Sar Pass Trek April to October.
Hampta Pass Trek, Manali
For a person who loves to be in the stage of nature, it’s time to journey in the dreamland of changeable terrains of Hampta Pass. Geographies change vividly every many hours of walking on the Hampta Pass trekking trail. The lack of any treacherousness in the trail is compensated by the cornucopia of natural beauty, which will take you by surprise at every twist and turn of the journey. The entire trail of the Hampta Pass journey is dotted with everything you can conjure from witnessing on a journey. What makes the dramatic changes heightened, indeed more, is how thrilling the rise to Hampta Pass is. For pedestrians, crossing the Hampta Pass is a great story of adventure. You’ll love the nervous excitement of climbing to the pass over numerous ledges.
- Start Point/ End Point Manali Base Camp
- Duration 4 Nights & 5 Days
- Hampta Pass Trek Difficulty Level Moderate
- Trekking Distance 35kms
- Time to do Hampta Pass Trek Mid June-September
Valley of Flowers Trek, Uttarakhand
Valley of Flowers”Foolon ki Ghati” is one of those beautiful trekking peregrinations that can be enjoyed during the thunderstorm season. It’s faultlessly nestled in the West Himalayan region of Uttarakhand and lies at a lofty height of 3600 m above ocean position. With an occasion to spot the veritably rare blue Primula, the Valley Of Flowers journey is one of the best-known journeys in the world.
The Valley of Flowers is also believed to be the place from where Hanuman brought the magical condiment to resuscitate Lakshman in the Hindu grand Ramayan. Just as you set your bottom into the vale, the intoxicating blend of spices emitted from the flowers makes you feel in paradise. The retired lake at the height of ft creates a retired corral for multitudinous species of wildflowers like the saxifrages, sedums, lilies, poppy, calendulas, daisies, geranium, zinnia, and petunia.
- Start Point/ End Point Haridwar
- Duration 6D/ 5N
- Valley of Flowers Trek Distance 47 km
- Temperature Day 12 °C-20 °C and Night 4 °C-10 °C
- Best Time June end to mid-September
Pin Bhaba Pass Trek, Himachal Pradesh
The maximum altitude that you’ll attain on Pin Bhaba Pass Trek is based. Bhaba Pass trail is a rough desert-like region encircled by towering mountains on all sides. This journey shows vast open champaign where you can chamber, beautiful timbers, and thrilling geographies.
While touring from Milling to Kara, you’ll go through some of the audacious moments like swash crossing and nature walks. This touring trail opens up to the ethereal charms of proud peaks and stunning swash dens of the region that appear as if it was made for adventure. Along with alpine adrenaline, the state also appeals to a rich Himachali culture and Buddhist cloisters.
- Duration 8D/ 7N
- Difficulty Grade Moderate
- Total Trek Distance 48 km
- Leg Bhaba Pass Trek Temperature 13 °C to 18 °C and Night 0 °C to-7 °C
- Leg Bhaba Pass Trek time Mid-May to September
- Base Camp Kafnu
- Start point Shimla
- Endpoint Manali
- Nearest Railway Station Shimla Railway Station
- ATM Rampur has the last ATM point before your journey begins.
Moon Peak Trek, Himachal Pradesh
The Moon Peak journey follows the established trails used by the Gaudi goat herdsmen to route their summer grazing ranges in the upper Raavi Valley and Lahaul. Another major point of the journey is that it starts from McLeodganj which is home to His Godliness The 14th Dalai Lama and the point of the Tibetan expatriated community’s main tabernacle. McLeodGanj is a mountaineer’s paradise and also a place for food suckers! The authentic Tibetan Cuisine will tantalize your taste kids, and the warmth of the locals will make the experience more memorable
- Moon Peak Trek Duration 4N/ 5D.
- Moon Peak Trek difficulty Moderate to Delicate
- Moon Peak Expedition distance 45 Kms
- Temperature 19 °C (Max. During Day Time) to-2 °C (Min. During Night Time)
- Time To Travel May to October
- ATM You’ll find ATMs in McLeodGanj
- Start Point/ End Point Main Square, McLeodGanj
Read More About : Top 5 Camping Destination In Maharashtra